Have your birthday party at the hottest place in town.
Each party is two hours of fun! The first hour is spent playing and exploring in the museum. Then it’s into the Party Room to celebrate.
The Fire Museum does not provide refreshments, but we have a freezer, refrigerators, warming oven and ice machine.You may arrive 15 minutes before your party to set up. Museum is not responsible for cleanup.
RESERVING YOUR PARTY
Choose your date and time slot:
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-Noon, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm-3:00pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm
Call (901) 636-5650 to book your party by phone.
**A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required to hold your date.
**Prices are subject to change without notice.
PARTY PACKAGES & PRICES
Includes the use of our Party Area and museum admission for up to 20 people (children and adults)
- plus 20 helium balloons and red tablecloths
All of the above, plus:
- Place settings (cups, plates, napkins, forks and spoons) with a fire truck and Dalmatian theme.
- 20 Plastic Fire Chief Helmets. (additional helmets may be purchased in our Gift Shop-no swapping for additional colors)
- Fire Museum of Memphis T-Shirt with the Dalmatian logo for one birthday child. (extra t-shirts are available for $10 each)
For an additional $50 charge, have one of the Memphis Fire Dogs, Izzy or Astro, as a special guest at your party! (Limited to one hour)
Party favor bags are available to make your party extra-special! What you get:
- Fire Truck and Dalmatian Themed Favor Bags
- An inflatable Dalmatian
- A Fire Museum pencil with fire-themed eraser
- Fire Museum Badge
- Fire Extinguisher water gun
- Finger puppet
- Sticker book
**We reserve the right to substitute items of equal value when necessary.
Party favor bags are available for $5.00 each ($7.50 retail value) and can be ordered by calling (901) 636-5650 and speaking to a party planner at least two days prior to your party. The cost of the favors will be added to your total party bill.
**You may arrive 15 minutes before your party to set up. Please be on time as another party may follow. A $50.00 late fee will be charged for every 15 minutes past the scheduled party time. We are sorry for this inconvenience, but recent situations have necessitated the implementation of this requirement.